Zum Bearbeiten hier klicken.
Plan study time with a schedule
- Look ahead to see what needs to be accomplished in the next day, week, and month.
- Be realistic when estimating the time it will take to complete an assignment or project.
- Encourage your child to attend "Homework Club" for tutoring.
- Write out a to-do list each day.
- The list should include homework assignments, activities, chores, and plans with friends.
- Make sure backpacks are packed with the appropriate books, binders and school supplies.
- Help your child pack the backpack the night before and unpack it as soon as they come home from school.
- Use one binder for each subject.
- Each subject binder should have two labeled sections: one for work to be finished and one for completed work.
- Make sure the space has good lighting, a clutter-free table top, and a comfortable chair. There should be little or no noise. Avoid distractions such as loud music, instant messaging, phone calls, text messages, television, and electronic games.
- Help your child ask questions when he doesn't understand something or needs help with classwork or homework.
- Rehearse with your child what to say when she needs help.